Join Our Team
We are always on the look out for great therapists, who share a passion for helping children socialise and learn.
At Zanda, we provide a personalised experience, building upon children's strengths, and using the latest research.
What it’s like to work with us @ Zanda?
• Fun, caring workplace where you’ll be a highly valued team member
• Opportunity to be involved in, and support innovative group therapy programs
• Autonomy and self-direction (but don’t worry, we’ll also provide you plenty of support getting started)
• Opportunity to grow
• Recognition and appreciation of great work – by celebrating important moments
• Openness to new ideas and better approaches to improve how we help our clients
• Weekly social events, and fun team events!
What you’ll be doing:
• Helping children socialise and learn – this is our core mission!
• Listen to families concerns – and help them set goals important to them
• Conduct assessments to determine child’s strengths and weaknesses
• Conduct one to one therapy – that is fun, engaging and evidence based
• Develop meaningful and practical therapy plans and activities – that match the child’s interests and needs
• Confidently support children with Autism, with a broad range of challenges
There are a number of attributes we look for in therapists:
Engaging through play & interaction
Creative & adaptive
Pursue growth & self learning
Caring and compassionate
Honest and transparent
Great team players
Reliable and dependable
Does this sound like you?
If you’re interested, please contact us:
Or, you can also apply directly below
Senior Speech Therapist
We have an exciting position for a Paediatric Speech Therapist
Full time / Part-time
Experienced 5+ years